Chicken Mascarpone Recipe – 5 points
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 18oÂ°C/350Â°F/gas 4.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a glass baking dish.
3. Heat the butter and oil together in a frying pan and saute the onions until golden. Add the garlic and tarragon and place on top of the chicken.
4. Swirl the wine in the frying pan and add the mascarpone cheese. Allow the cheese to melt (about 30 seconds), stir well to combine the flavours and spoon over the chicken. Cover and bake for 1 hour.