Lime Tuna Recipe – 7 points
Fibre 0.5g, protein 42g, fat 18g
WWpoints per serving: 7
- 2 tablespoons rated lime zest
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons roughly ground coriander seds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black peppre
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ( 2.5 cm) tuns steaks ( about 675g)
- 280g rocket leaver
- 1 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Rinse the fish and dry on kitcken paper.
2. Mix the lime zest, salt, coriander, ginger and pepper together in a small bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and mix well to form a paste . Spread the paste on both of the tuna steak.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Sear the steack for 2-3 minutes on each side for rare doneness. If you preffer your fish well done, increare the cooking time by 2 minutes per side.
4. While the fish is cooking, toss the rocket with the remaining olive oil and the vinegar. Add salt and pepper. To serve, cut the tuna into 0.5 cm ( 1/4 in) slice and lay over the rocket salad.