Lunch Omelette Recipe – 6 points
Fibre 1.5g, protein 11g, fat 23.5g
WWpoints per serving: 6
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 12 sugar snap peas, trimmed and blanched
- 2 slices sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons double cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill (on teaspoon dried)
- 3og/1oz herbed goat’s cheese
- 30g/1oz unsalted butter salt and freshly ground black
- pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan or omelette pan over a medium heat. Saute the mushrooms and spring onions for 2 minutes. Add the sugar snap peas and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for another 3 minutes (the peas will remain crunchy).
2. Whisk the eggs with the cream and dill; pour carefully over the vegetables and cook until nearly set. Dot the centre of the omelette with the goat’s cheese and butter, then fold over the sides. Season with salt and pepper.