Parmesan Prawns Recipe – 10points
Fibre 1.3g, proetin 59g, fat 24g
WWpoints per serving: 10
- 3oml/1ftoz olive oil
- 8og /30z finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 900g/2lb raw prawns, shelled and deveined
- 225g/8oz prepared tomato sauce or passata
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, or
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- alt and freshly ground black
- pepper to taste
- 225g/8oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2og/1 1/2oz Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Heat i tablespoon of the oil in a frying pan. Saute the onion until golden, add the garlic, and saute for i minute. Add the prawns and saute for 3 minutes, then remove from the pan and place in a baking dish.
3. Heat the remainder of the oil in the frying pan and add the tomato sauce or passata, oregano and basil. Simmer for 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the prawns and add the shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Top with Parmesan and grill until bubbling.