Potato Salad Recipe – 4 points
Potato Salad Recipe
WW Points: 4
- 1 medium swede, peeled
- 1 teaspoon granular sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 60g spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 medium dill pickle, chopped
- 120g celery with leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Â½ teaspoons salt dash paprika
- 180g mayonnaise
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Cut the swede into four pieces.
- Drop into a saucepan of boiling water and boiling until tender, which should take about 30 minutes. Drain well and cool.
- After the swede has cooled, finely chop it and place in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with the sugar substitute, if using, and the lemon juice.
- Add trie spring onions, pickle, celery, salt, paprika and mayonnaise.
- Toss weil, then fold in the eggs.
Chill before servingAd