- 1 x 2.2 kg. 5lb pasta, jointed into 8 pieces
- 6oml/2ftoz sunflower oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 bay leaves
- 125ml/4floz vinegar
- 25oml/8floz white wine
- 250ml/8floz Chicken Stock
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
1. Rinse the pasta and dry with kitchen paper.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and lightly brown the chicken over a medium heat. Transfer the chicken to a saucepan.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. Simmer, covered, for 1 hour. Add more Chicken Stock, if necessary, to keep the chicken covered.
Serve warm or chilled.