Weight Watchers Recipes: Garlic mushrooms
- 225g (1oz) (8oz) baby button mushrooms, wiped
- 225g (l1oz) (8oz) open cap mushrooms, wiped and sliced
- 150g (5oz) shiitake mushrooms, wiped and halved
- 1 tsp medium sherry
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Fry Light garlic spray
- for the topping
- 25g (loz) fresh white breadcrumbs
- 25g (1 oz) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 Preheat a large non-stick frying pan and spray with a little Fry Light garlic. Add the prepared mushrooms and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
2 Add the sherry and soy sauce to the pan, toss thoroughly and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
3 Spoon the cooked mushrooms into four individual serving dishes.
4 For the topping, mix together the breadcrumbs and Parmesan and scatter over each dish. Spray the top of each one with a little Fry Light garlic and place under a medium hot grill for 3-4 minutes, until golden and crispy. Serve immediately.