Fibre 1.9g, proetin 0.8g, fat 4.2g
WWpoints per serving: 1
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 8og/30z onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon hot chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or coriander
1. Place the avocado, onion, tomato and cucumber in a food processor and process for 10 seconds.
2. Season with the salt, jalapeno pepper and chilli flakes. Add the sour cream and parsley or coriander and process for 5 more seconds, then tip into a serving bowl and refrigerate until needed. Use as a dip with cucumber sticks.