Fibre 0.7g, protein 49g, fat 51g
WWpoints per serving: 12
- 9oog/2lb minced beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 175ml/6floz prepared tomato sauce or passata
- 30g/1oz grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 2ooÂ°C/40oÂ°F/gas 6.
2. Mix the beef with the salt, parsley, basil and oregano and shape into 6 burgers each 1cm/1/2in thick.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the burgers until well browned on both sides. Arrange in a shallow baking dish, making sure they are not touching each other. Top each burger with a slice of mozzarella cheese. Pour on the tomato sauce or passata, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for 15 minutes.