- 225g (8oz) tofu
- 2 long shallots, peeled and sliced
- 2 orange peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 X 2.5cm (1 in) piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 225g (8oz) pack baby corn, carrots and mangetout
- 225g (8oz) beansprouts
- 225g (8oz) straight-to-wok noodles
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- olive oil spray
- salt and freshly ground black peppet
- chopped fresh chives to garnish
1. Drain the tofu well and pat dry with kitchen paper. Cut into pieces and season with salt and black pepper. Heat a non-stick wok or pan until hot. Lightly spray with olive oil spray and add the tofu. Cook quickly over a high heat, tossing the tofu pieces so that they brown evenly.
2. Remove from the pan and place on a plate. Return the pan to the heat, add the shallots and peppers, and cook over a high heat. Add the ginger and corn and carrots, tossing them well./Tdd the mangetout and beansprouts and mix well for 2 minutes. Fold in the noodles and soy sauce until completely heated through. Return the tofu to the pan and stir well.
3. Pile into a serving dish and sprinkle with chopped chives.