Stuffed Courgettes with Prosciutto
- 6 courgettes 50g/2oz mayonnaise
- 15g/1/2 oz Parmesan cheese grated
- 40g/1 1/2 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 4 slices lean prosciutto, diced
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, or
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh, finely
- 45ml/1 1/2floz olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to i9oÂ°C/375Â°F/gas 5.
2. Cut the courgettes into halves lengthways-. Scoop out the pulp and reserve.
3. Mix together the pulp from the courgettes, the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mushrooms, prosciutto, egg yolk, salt, pepper and oregano.
4. Place the courgette halves in a greased baking dish and half-fill each courgette with the mixture. Sprinkle with olive oil and bake for 30 minutes.