Fat 33g, protein 27.3g, fibre 0.3g
WW points per serving: 8
- 9oog, 2lb cod fillets
- 4 rashers bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 50oml/16floz Fish Stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 50oml/16floz double cream
1. Cut the fish fillets into 2.5-cm/1-in cubes.
2. Place the bacon in a deep saucepan over a low heat and saute until golden brown. Add the onion and saute until transparent, then add the parsley and cook for i minute more.
3. Add the Fish Stock, bay leaf, salt and pepper, then cover and cook for a few minutes to combine the flavours. Add the fish and simmer for 10 minutes, then add the cream and warm until just heated through but do not let it boil. Serve immediately.