Marinated GriddleTuna Reicpe – 5 points
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
WWpoints per serving 5
- 4 thick tuna steaks
- olive oil spray (e.g. Fry Light)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
for the marinade
- 4 tbsps light soy sauce
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 X 2.5cm (1 in) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
1. Place the tuna steaks in a shallow dish and season with black pepper.
2. Combine all the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the tuna. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat a non-stick griddle pan and lightly spray with a little olive oil spray.
4. When the pan is very hot carefully add the tuna steaks and cook quickly for 2-3 minutes on each side. Don’t overcook them or the texture will become tough and dry. Serve hot. You can serve the tuna with cooked vegetables or salad.