Fibre 9.8g, protein 3.6g, fat 33.5g
WWpoints per serving: 7
- 1 recipe Vanilla Ice Cream Custard
- 30g/1oz grated fresh coconut, or unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon rum essence or flavouring
- 80g/30z whole unsatted
- acadamia nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 teaspoons granular sugar substitute
1. Prepare the Vanilla Ice Cream Custard and allow to cool.
2. Place the coconut in a small bowl and sprinkle with the rum essence. Stir to combine the flavours.
3. Whisk the coconut, macadamia nuts, vanilla essence and sugar substitute into the cooling custard and cool to room temperature. Place in an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.