Fibre: o.8g, protein: 4g , fat: 35g
WWpoints per serving 7
- 50oml/16floz double cream
- 7 1/2 tablespoons granular sugar substitute
- teaspoons granulated gelatine
- tablespoons water
- 25oml/8floz plain whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut extract few grains salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4og(1 1/2oz) unsweetened coconut shards
1. Heat the cream and 6 tablespoons of the sugar substitute in a medium saucepan over a medium heat, and bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the sweetener. Sprinkle the gelatine over the water in a cup and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
2. Take the cream off the heat, stir in the gelatine and cool until it is just warm. Whisk in the yogurt, coconut extract and salt. Set the mixture over an ice bath and stirring, chill the mixture to a batter consistency. Pour through a strainer into six custard cups, cover with clingfilm and refrigerate unt.il cold.
Meanwhile, heat the oven to 150Â°C/325Â°F/Gas 2. Melt the butter in a baking tin in the oven, add the cotonut and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the rest of the sugar substitute, toss again, spread out and bake for 4 to 5 minutes, then cool. Turn out each panna cotta and top with a tablespoon of coconut shards.