* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 1 red onion, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, crushed
* 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
* 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
* 600g flat or field mushrooms, roughly chopped
* 750ml vegetable or chicken stock
* 125 ml red wine
* 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
* 1 tablespoon snipped chives
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan over low heat, add onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes,
allowing the onion to browen slightly.
2. Add the mustard, tarrgon and mushroom and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring gently.
3. Add the stock and wine, bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Leave the soup to cool a little, the puree in a food processor or blender.
Serve topped with yoghurt and sprinkled with chives.
Try to find field mushrooms for this soup because they have a strong flevor. You can add finnley chopped parsley for a better flavor.