WW points per serving: 5
Fat 24g, protein 2.8g, fibre 1g
- 375ml/12floz double cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 50g/2oz granular sugar substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 35og/12oz fresh blueberries
1. Heat the cream in a saucepan to the point where bubbles star appearing around the edges.
2. Meanwhile, beat the egg yolks with the sugar substitute, cinnamon and nutmeg until thick and lemon-coloured.
3. Slowly beat half of the hot cream into the egg yolks. Then add the yolk mixture to the rest of the cream in the saucepan and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened to a thin batter consistency. Immediately pour the sauce into a bow! and cool completely, then refrigerate in an airtight container until cold.
4. To serve, share the blueberries equally between six cocktail glasses and pour the Creme Anglaise over the top.