WW points per serving: 1
Fibre: 1.7g Protein: 1.2g Fat: 9.2g
- 1 avocado (about 5oog/1lb 2oz), peeled, stoned and finely chopped
- 45ml/1 1/2 floz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- pinch nutmeg
- 750ml/1 1/4 pints Chicken Stock
- 6oml/ 2floz double cream.
- whipped, to top nutmeg, to top
1. Place the avocado, lime juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg in a blender and add t25ml/4floz of the Chicken Stock. Blend for 30 seconds at high speed, then pour into a large bowl.
2. Whisk in the remaining stock and chill until icy cold.
3. Serve in soup bowls garnished with a spoonful of whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.