- 6og/2 1/2oz goat’s cheese. crumbled
- 2og/3/4oz finely chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 6oml/2floz dry white wine
1. Preheat the oven to 18oÂ°C/35oÂ°F/gas 4. Oil a glass baking dish.
2. In a small bowl combine all the ingredients except the chicken and wine and blend well. Pound the chicken breasts until thin, then spread the mixture evenly on to the breasts and roll them up. Fasten with cocktail sticks.
3. Arrange the chicken in the baking dish so the rolled breasts do not touch each other. Pour the wine over the chicken rolls and bake for 45 minutes.