Fibre 4.3g, protein 6.8g, fat: 22g
WWpoints per serving 7
- 75g/3oz unsweetened chocolate
- 375ml/12floz double cream
- 6oml/2floz water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3oog/11 oz granular sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 pre-baked Pastry Case
1. In a pan over a medium heat melt the chocolate with a third of the cream, the water, cocoa powder and sugar substitute, whisking often to mix well. Remove from the heat and leave to cool to room temperature.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the remaining cream until soft peaks form. Stir in the chocolate mixture, rum and vanilla essence and mix well. Pour into the Pastry Case and chill for 3 hours, or until set.