Protein 12.1g, fat 28.9g
WW points per serving 6
* 4 eggs
* 1 tablespoon finley chopped dill
* 1 tablespoon chopped chives
* 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
* 30g butter
* salt to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients together and beat until smooth and thoroughly combined.
2. Cook over a low heat until the eggs begin to set, then loosen the eggs from the sides of the pan with a spatula. Till the pan again to allow the uncooked eggs to run to the sides and cook until set.
When cooked, carefully fold the outer edges of the omelette out of the pan and serve.