- 4oog/14oz porcini mushrooms
- 30g/ 1oz butter
- 3oml/1floz garlic oil
- 30ml/1floz white wine
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped
1. Rinse the mushrooms and dry on kitchen paper. Slice each mushroom lengthways into 4 pieces.
2. Heat the butter and garlic oil in a large frying pan. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes over a medium heat until golden, turning once. Add the wine to the pan and turn the mushrooms again.
3. Add the mascarpone and soy sauce to the mushrooms and mix well. Cook for 1minute more and serve hot with the sauce. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.