Agood source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C,
potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron.
* 750g carrots, sliced
* 1 large potato, peeled and sliced
* 500 ml vegetable stok
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
* 250 ml orange juice
* 125g natural yoghurt
* 1 handful coriander ( ciantro ) leaves
1. Place the carrots, potatos, stock and ginger into a saucepan, bring to the boil,
then cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Leave the soup to cool a little, then puree in a food procesor or a blender until smooth,
adding the orange juice as you puree.
2. Reheat the soup. Sprinkle with freshly ground bleck pepper if desired, and top with
a dollop of yoghurt. Sprinkle with coriander.