WWpoints per serving: 3
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 25 MINUTES
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, sliced
- 1 X225g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 X225g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large can chopped tomatoes
- 600ml (1 pint) vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat a non-stick wok or frying pan. Add the onion and chilli and dry-fry for 4-5 minutes.
Transfer to a saucepan and add the remaining ingredients.
2. Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.