Fibre 1g, protein 1.2g, fat 8.3g
WW points per serving 2
* 450 g cooked lamb
* 1/2 teaspoon sald
* freshly ground black pepper to taste
* 45 ml olive oil
* 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
* 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
* 2 heads little gem lettuce, cored, washed and dried
* 30g Parmesan cheese shavings
1. Thinly slice the lamb
2. Whisk together the salt, pepper, oil, rosemary, vinegar and mustard until well combined.
3. Place the salad leaves in a bowl with the Parmesan shavings and toss with the dressing. Arrange the meat on top and serve immediately.